David Moua
1229 East Fairview St. Apt. A
Marshall, MN 56258
Phone: (507)929-1044
Email: vay_moua08@hotmail.com





April 3, 2008


Macalister College
Cashier
1600 Grand Ave. Campus Center
St. Paul, MN 55105

Dear Macalister College:

I am responding to your cashier position advertised in the Star Tribune. My previous employers have allowed me to have experience with this kind of job. I believe that I will be an asset to your establishment.

Being friendly and reasonable are essential for both previous jobs and school. The Tracy Hmong Alliance Church has provided me the opportunity to show my dedication and honesty towards people. Being involved in the sports program at my church has helped developed my communication and leadership skills.

Basic math is essential in being a successful cashier, and I can assure you that I have this skill. I am comfortable with handling cash and dealing with all sorts of customers. Holding my poise during a rush hour is also one of my strengths.

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you for an interview and discuss my resume. Please contact me at my home anytime after 3:30 p.m. at (507)929-1044 to set up an interview. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,



David Moua

Enclosure

0 comments: